Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If your article receives a favorable response from the plagiarism system and from the reviewers, the publication fee is 100 Euro + 30 Euro for DOI.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This notice provides you with information regarding your rights and our obligations and explains how, why and when we process your personal information. Where you have linked to this notice from an Technium website, references in this notice to “website” or “websites” are to the specific TechniumScience.com website which you have linked from.
Who we are
The TechniumScience,com (‘Technium’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is a scientific membership society working to advance publishing the best research papers for the benefit of all. Alongside professional support for our members, we engage with policymakers and the public to increase awareness and understanding of the value that research holds for all of us.
To support our members and our work with the scientific community, members of the public and policy makers, we may gather and process your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice (‘notice’) and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations and laws.
Technium’s registered office is Str. Soveja, nr. 110, Mun. Constanta, Judetul Constanta, Romania and we are a registered as NGO association "Together from the Heart", tax number 40526684.
We are committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information we process. Personal information is information which identifies you, or which can be identified as relating to you personally (for example, name, address, email address, phone number). We will make every reasonable effort to protect your privacy by adopting a high level of website security and adhering to company policies on how we store and use personal information.
This notice relates to our use of the personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, via the online services we make available to you, via phone, email, letters and other correspondence, and in person. It has been created to help you understand our views and practices regarding your personal information.
We recommend that you read this notice prior to using our websites, products or services. If we change this notice we will post the changes on this page, and may place notices on other pages of the website, so that you will be aware of the personal information we collect and how we will use it. If you use this website or our products and services, or access our content on this website, after any such change has been made, you will be deemed to have read and accepted the change.
The personal information we collect
Your personal information will be used by us. The personal information we collect about you, or that you provide to us, will be dependent on your relationship with us and the way in which you choose to interact with us and your level of engagement with us. We’ll only collect the personal information that we need in connection with specific activities such as registration or membership requests, volunteering, conducting research, making donations etc. You can ask for your data removal from our site using email email@example.com.
Personal information provided by you
You may give us personal information when you interact with us. The personal information we ask for may include, amongst other things:
- personal details such as name, date of birth, email address, address, telephone number, affiliation,/
- your views and opinions about TechniumScience, preferences and interests, and activities you have participated in
- financial information (payment information such as bank details and whether donations are gift aided)
Personal information created by your interaction with us
Your activities and involvement with us will result in personal information being created. This could include details of how you’ve helped us by volunteering or being involved with our outreach work and activities. If you decide to donate to us, then we’ll keep records of when and how much you give.
Personal information we collect at receipt and opening of emails or when you use our websites
When you open an email sent by us, we may collect the following personal information automatically:
- technical information, including your geographic location, browser type and version, device type and operating system and platform
- information about your email consumption, including the full click path from within and on to our sites (including date and time), whether the email was delivered, shared, unsubscribed from, opened, deleted or forwarded.
When you visit our websites, we may collect the following information automatically:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, your geographic location, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
- information about your visit, including the source of your visit, the full click path to, through and from our website (including date and time), page response times, download errors and length of visits to certain pages.
Last edited: Dec 12 2019.